I just finished reading “The Inheritance,” a new book by New York Times foreign correspondant David E. Sanger. It’s a lucid, thoughtful look inside the Bush foreign policy legacy, with a strong focus on the challenging global security situations in North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan that the Obama administration must contend with. Sobering and worthwhile.
- The Mediocre Multitasker – NYTimes.com
- Multitasking doesn’t work.
- TARP could have cost taxpayers $700 billion. Now it looks like it might break even. – By Daniel Gross – Slate Magazine
- TARP looking like it might be a pretty good deal for taxpayers. That’s good news.
- Too Much Cash For Clunkers?
Molly and I have been working on a little “skunkworks” project that we’re delighted to bring out of “stealth mode”…
Age: 12 weeks
Gender: Tadpole or chicken, we’re not sure yet
Expected launch date: March 14, 2010
Parents: Brimming with joy, anticipation and mild panic
- Cool Tools: SunRun PPA
- Solar Financing for Home Solar Power – SunRun
- Interesting solution to the problem of financing solar power. CA, MA, AZ only (for now).
- John DeRosa: A review of “Plone 3 Theming”
- scottberkun.com » Calling bullshit on social media
- Far more eloquent than I could hope to be.
- The Final Numbers on ‘Clunkers’ – Wheels Blog – NYTimes.com
- Fascinating. Hardly surprising. U.S. carmakers need to raise the level of their game.