- Mechanical Turk: Now with 40.92% spam. (Panos Ipeirotis/A Computer Scientist …)
- Netsight Developers: Have the vendor open source companies ruined it for the rest of us and if so what do we call ourselves now?
- Where the filibuster reform campaign stands
- Warren Buffett on Philanthropy
- Two Social Media Technologies That Will Transform the Nonprofit World
- An Unfortunate Decision by Peter Orszag
- Invaders from Mars
- Close the Washington Monument
- Blog – How OpenID Lost to Facebook Connect in the Battle for Your Online Identity
- Why The GOP Is Like Bear Bryant
- The Missing WikiLeaks Debate
- What is Social Justice Philanthropy?
- New directions in web architecture. Again.
- House Republicans battle over committees, reinforce orthodoxy
- Will the Courts Overturn I-1053?
- Changing behavior: it ain’t easy
- Wolves in the server room.
Upper right corner
- The “unserious” deficit commission proposal
- Cash Register Receipts Full of BPA
- Twenty-Five Theses …
- Why did the Prop 23 fight in California go so well while the national effort flailed?
- Tell From McConnell
- New Google Tool Makes Websites Twice as Fast
- The best campaign of the cycle
- Blog – Chatbot Wears Down Proponents of Anti-Science Nonsense