- Ryan Lizza: Inside the Senate’s battle over climate change.
- TARP Bailout to Cost Less Than Once Anticipated
- Cisco to Unveil an Affordable Home TelePresence Product for Consumers Next Week (Kara Swisher/BoomTown)
- What Gladwell Gets Wrong: The Real Problem is Scale Mismatch (Plus, Weak and Strong Ties are Complementary and Supportive) | technosociology
Good riff on Gladwell’s piece, with some good comments.
- Twitter, Facebook, and social activism
- The Power of Conventional Wisdom – NYTimes.com
- Iran Fights Strong Virus Attacking Computers – NYTimes.com
This just keeps getting more interesting.